Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thoughts of Futility By: Chess

Goodbye, Goodbye,

To you my love who made me cries,

I hate to go, but I have to,

Though you know in my heart I’m afraid of losing you.


Goodbye, Goodbye,

I never thought our love would die.

I did my best to reconcile,

I was unfortunate but at last I tried.


I’ve been a true and honest girlfriend to you,

All my life in my heart it’s only you,

Believing that you love me too,

Is this the price of loving you?


Leaving you is the last thing that I abhor to do,

On the contrary the time has come for me to go,

But I don’t understand why I love you so?

Despite of the pains and sorrows that I’ve gone through.


I’m sick and tired of the unripe tie-up,

A one – sided love affair is not what I dream of,

This impotent relationship should be stopped,

Enough is enough for I’m giving up.


No comments:

Post a Comment