Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Identification Card by Dyey-ti

It was a rainy afternoon; I was in the mood, comfortably and serenely reading a book in the library. Just like any other students, I realized that there are more important things to do than just flipping pages of books, I decided to do down to Multi Media to earn coins, xp’s, and chips; and save Mother Earth by planting seeds and trees.

There was a long queue of students who were signing and giving their I.D.’s, it was a routine when you enter that room. After four hours of playing FarmVille, CafĂ©World, Mafia, and answering surveys, I decided to leave. I went down then I noticed that my I.D. was missing, so I went back.

I can’t find my I.D.! I questioned all the student assistants but they said they don’t know where on Earth it was. I went wild! Hello? It is important, right? That’s why our efficient guards won’t allow us to enter the University if we don’t have it. Never.

I remembered my friends who have also been victims of losing their precious I.D., which made me even madder! The S.A.’s are looking at me as if I am a four-eyed monster with two heads. I felt as if I’m an advocate of the Lost I.D. Liberation Front, who fought fearlessly for our rights against the injustice of those in the position who do nothing to find it. Well what do I expect? I suppose they’ll organize a search squad to be in-charge for the school-wide investigation of my lost I.D. or they’ll hold everyone to rummage their belongings to find it. But they just answered me, “Maybe others got it, maybe they’ll bring it back.” MAYBE? MAYBE? That’s all they can say?

My blood was steaming, my body was shaking, and I was about to explode! I started complaining how irresponsible they are, that they are not the one who paid P90 (that was before) for my I.D., that they should do something about it. That we gave it not just to lose it. I even asked where their boss was; unfortunately (or luckily) he’s out. After seemed like an hour of grumbling, I left and went home. I can’t keep still, then just like a storm calming down, a thought flashed in my head. I felt cold, terribly cold. My mouth ran dry. My I.D. was in the library. Oh my!

No comments:

Post a Comment